goguide® Local Business Directory
The goguide® Local Business Directory has created their second scholarship opportunity to support students looking to develop their skills within the digital world.
Offered to students currently enrolled in the areas of Business and Commerce, IT and Engineering, Design, Arts and Communications, Information and Technology, Digital Media or e-business related fields.
The scholarship is designed for students who are passionate about making a difference in the online world.
goguide.com.au, located in Melbourne, is Australia’s fastest growing online directory. goguide's targeted business advertising offers a wide range of online marketing solutions to help local businesses get in front of local customers at the exact moment they are looking for their products or services. Customers can search local business, get trade quotes, local deals and provide business reviews and ratings.
goguide® is a subsidiary of the miamedia pty/ltd group. Its origins on the internet go back to 1995 and were brought about by years of our own experiences of buying advertising space in online and print directories. We understand the importance of cultivating the next generation of online innovators who will help to shape the Australia of tomorrow.
- All applicants must be currently enrolled full-time in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution.
- The scholarship is open to Undergraduate, Masters, Doctorate or Post-Graduate Diploma students studying Business and Commerce, IT and Engineering, Design, Arts and Communications, Information and Technology, Digital Media e-business related fields
- Application Period: 22nd January 2017 to 02nd June 2017. The winner will be announced 02nd July 2017
What You'll Receive If You're Successful
- AUD $1000 grant for you to use towards tuition fees, accommodation or starting your own online business
- Mentorship from our company in their desired digital field.
We wish all applicants the best of luck.
Apply for scholarship
Scholarship applications open: 22 Jan 2017